#InspirngShashi #muzaffarpur #insurance #healthinsurance #Insurance_Professional #ShashiKumar #Aansoo
फ़ितरत किसी की ना
हर शख्स़ अपनी
हद में बेहद
लाज़बाब होता है…
By Robin Sharma Author of the #1 Bestseller “The Leader Who Had No Title”
Hi Leader Without a Title/Game-Changer/World-Builder:
Hope you’re superb today. Hope you’re playing full out + expressing your genius + making the world better.
I was in a reflective mood this morning and thought about 10 of the quotes that profoundly influenced the way I think, create and live.
[As you know, all it takes is a single idea in small paragraph to revolutionize the way you play out the rest of your life].
So—to inspire you (and move you to action on your boldest opportunities), I wanted to share them.
Here you go and I’ll be reading your comments at the end:
“Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back– Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one’s favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now.” —Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“I learned this, at least, by my experiment: that if one advances confidently in the direction of his dreams, and endeavors to live the life which he has imagined, he will meet with a success unexpected in common hours.” —Henry David Thoreau, Walden: Or, Life in the Woods
“Why do they always teach us that it’s easy and evil to do what we want and that we need discipline to restrain ourselves? It’s the hardest thing in the world–to do what we want. And it takes the greatest kind of courage. I mean, what we really want.” —Ayn Rand
“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” —Oscar Wilde
“The only people for me are the mad ones, the ones who are mad to live, mad to talk, mad to be saved, desirous of everything at the same time, the ones who never yawn or say a commonplace thing, but burn, burn, burn like fabulous yellow roman candles exploding like spiders across the stars.” —Jack Kerouac, On the Road
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” —Theodore Roosevelt
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” —Marianne Williamson
“To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.” —Bessie Anderson Stanley (frequently misattributed to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed, citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.” —Margaret Mead
“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” —Mahatma Gandhi
A woman is like a tea bag: you cannot tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. -Nancy Reagan”
This is not a post Only, I dared to share my one day Diary on my Blog. Its my promiss to keep this word remember and never leave to write my diary. Its only way to keep my self alive..
to shop in the beautiful stores. They both liked antiques and pottery and especially teacups.
One day in this beautiful shop they saw a beautiful teacup. They said,”May we see that? We’ve never seen one quite so beautiful.” As the lady handed it to them, suddenly the teacup spoke.”You don’t understand,” it said. “I haven’t always been a teacup. There was a time when I was red and I was clay.” My master took me and rolled me and patted me over and over and I yelled out,”let me alone”, but he only smiled, “Not yet.”
“Then I was placed on a spinning wheel,” the teacup said, “and suddenly I was spun around and around and around. Stop it! I’m getting dizzy!” I screamed. But the master only nodded and said,’Not yet.”
Then he put me in the oven. I never felt such heat. I wondered why he wanted to burn me, and I yelled and knocked at the door. I could see him through the opening and I could read his lips as He shook his head, “Not yet.”
Finally the door opened, he put me on the shelf, and I began to cool. “There, that’s better,” I said. And he brushed and painted me all over. The fumes were horrible. I thought I would gag. “Stop it, stop it!” I cried.
He only nodded, “Not yet.”
Then suddenly he put me back into the oven, not like the first one. This was twice as hot and I knew I would suffocate. I begged. I pleaded. I screamed. I cried. All the time I could see him through the opening nodding his head saying, “Not yet.”
Then I knew there wasn’t any hope. I would never make it. I was ready to give up. But the door opened and he took me out and placed me on the shelf. One hour later he handed me a mirror and said, “Look at yourself.” And I did. I said, “That’s not me; that couldn’t be me. It’s beautiful. I’m beautiful.””I want you to remember,” then, he said, “I know it hurts to be rolled and patted, but if I had left you alone, you’d have dried up.
I know it made you dizzy to spin around on the wheel, but if I had stopped, you would have crumbled.
I knew it hurt and was hot and disagreeable in the oven, but if I hadn’t put you there, you would have cracked.
I know the fumes were bad when I brushed and painted you all over, but if I hadn’t done that, gk never would have hardened; you would not have
had any color in your life. And if I hadn’t put you back in that second oven, you wouldn’t survive for very long because the hardness would not have held. Now you are a finished product.
You are what I had in mind when I first began with you.”
God knows what He’s doing (for all of us).
He is the Potter, and we are His clay.
He will mold us and make us, So that we may be made into a flawless piece of work To fulfill His good, pleasing, and perfect will.
The One Who Has Given Birth To You.
The One Who Has Taken Birth Just For You.
winds are coming in and winter begins to the country into the bright days of summer.
A feeling of plenty is in the air with the crops cut, and the farmer enjoying a bountiful of harvest.
‘Holi’ falls on the full moon, in the month of Phalgun, which spans the end of February and the beginning of March on the Gregorian calendar.
A time when spring is in the air. in the air This year (2011) Holi falls on 20th March 2011
History of Holi The Legend of King Hiranyakashipu is associated with the festival Holi. This legend signifies the victory of good over evil, of devotion surpassing ambition.
Life is like dancing. A big floor where many people dance. Some will get angry when the rhythm changes. But life is changing all the time.
1. You have developed plans for 2011 and you are still personally charged with your decisions and you are making daily progress towards those goals you have set for 2011
2. You have developed plans for 2011 and you have lost steam. You have fallen back to old habits already and 2011 will pretty much be like 2010
3. You have not developed any plans for 2011 yet but you know deep down that you need to make some changes in your life that will have a positive effect in your future No matter where this message finds you, you are in the right place. I know that with absolute certainty One of the things that we all need no matter where we find ourselves with regard to the above three circumstances is….. FAITH!!! Here are three things to consider when it come to making lasting change in your life:
1. Faith in God – This is the starting point of ALL success. When we come to realize that everything is just the way it is supposed to be, we begin from a point that we can start to make permanent, positive change in our lives. Our life experience is about learning, is about being perfected God does things in His time. When we come to grips with this our lives change. When we come to grips with this, we start to realize that we don’t have to try and control everything All we need to focus on is OUR thoughts and OUR actions. And when those THOUGHTS and ACTIONS become service oriented, our lives start to move to a different level as well. Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.
2. Faith in Yourself – A lot of people struggle with this. And this is also why referring to #1 is so vitally important When you realize that faith in your heavenly Father, you have powers beyond anything that you can comprehend. And when you focus your efforts humbly and with a servants mindset, you enlist the powers of your heavenly Father and He is more than happy to help you But this takes a lot of faith, and I’ve got to be honest with you, the cards are heavily stacked against you in this area You have governments that do not want you to have faith in anything other then them to help you. They want you to be a victim so that they maintain the power structure that they have set up for themselves You have major corporations that want you to struggle with things like your weight so they can sell you the 30 day weight loss products every January.
Once you take control of your eating and fitness habits, they lose another customer So you have to develop to the level, where no matter what happens outside of your control, your faith in God and yourself are unshakable
3. Faith in others – Not reliance in others but faith in others. And God works everything for His glory and as He is woking in your life, He is also working in the lives of others It is important to get into a group of like minded people. By nature, you will adopt the mindset of those who are closets to you. So it is important to separate yourself from those who do not share the same vision that you have for yourself. This does not mean that you will never be disappointed by those who you feel share the same vision If you are a living, breathing human being on this planet, you are flawed by nature and you will be disappointed by others and you will disappoint others BUT….. You still have to have faith that others will come to the right conclusion with your love and patience With these three things in mind, make sure to check them against your current list of goals for 2011 and if you haven’t set your goals for 2011 yet or have already fallen off your list, make sure to keep these three things in mind and start taking positive action in your thinking and your actions
Thanks for visiting My Blog. Keep Visiting and give your Valuable Comments. Regards, Shashi Kumar Copyright © All rights reserved. http://shashiaansoo.blogspot.com Be Nothing Less Than The Best ™
An Old Story:
The Ant works hard in the withering heat all summer building its house and
laying up supplies for the winter.
The Grasshopper thinks the Ant is a fool and laughs & dances & plays the
Come winter, the Ant is warm and well fed. The Grasshopper has no food or
shelter so he dies out in the cold.
The Ant works hard in the withering heat all summer building its house and
laying up supplies for the winter.
The Grasshopper thinks the Ant’s a fool and laughs & dances & plays the
Come winter, the shivering Grasshopper calls a press conference and
demands to know why the Ant should be allowed to be warm and well fed
while others are cold and starving.
Many TV So Called Tej Channels show up to provide pictures of the shivering Grasshopper
next to a video of the Ant in his comfortable home with a table filled
The World is stunned by the sharp contrast. How can this be that this poor
Grasshopper is allowed to suffer so?
Arund*** Roy stages a demonstration in front of the Ant’s house.
Medha Patkar goes on a fast along with other Grasshoppers demanding that
Grasshoppers be relocated to warmer climates during winter .
Amnesty International and Koffi A**an criticize the Indiana** Government for
not upholding the fundamental rights of the Grasshopper.
The Internet is flooded with online petitions seeking support to the
Grasshopper (many promising Heaven and Everlasting Peace for prompt
support as against the wrath of God for non-compliance) .
Opposition MPs stage a walkout. Left parties call for ‘Bengal Bandh’ in
West Bengal and Kerala demanding a Judicial Enquiry.
CPM in Kerala immediately passes a law preventing Ants from working hard
in the heat so as to bring about equality of poverty among Ants and
Lalu Prasad allocates one free coach to Grasshoppers on all Indian Railway
Trains, aptly named as the ‘Grasshopper Rath’.
Finally, the Judicial Committee drafts the ‘ Prevention of Terrorism
Against Grasshoppers Act’ [POTAGA], with effect from the beginning of the
Arj*n Sin*h makes ‘Special Reservation ‘ for Grasshoppers in Educational
Institutions & in Government Services.
The Ant is fined for failing to comply with POTAGA and having nothing left
to pay his retroactive taxes,it’s home is confiscated by the Government
and handed over to the Grasshopper in a ceremony covered by NDTV.
Arund*** Roy calls it ‘ A Triumph of Justice’.
Lalu Ji calls it ‘Socialistic Justice ‘.
CPM calls it the ‘ Revolutionary Resurgence of the Downtrodden ‘
Koffi An**n invites the Grasshopper to address the UN General Assembly.
Many years later…
The Ant has since migrated to the US and set up a multi-billion dollar
company in Silicon Valley,
100s of Grasshoppers still die of starvation despite reservation somewhere
As a result of loosing lot of hard working Ants and feeding the
.India is still a developing country…!!!Sent By
With warm regards,
Forget about the times
Don’t forget to Always Have A Dream
Have a Wonderful day!!!!!!
Sent By , Prajyot P.Madale, (Aaurangabad-RGICL)
There are flowers everywhere, for those who bother to look…cuzIn every man’s heart there is a secret nerve that answers to the vibrations of beauty
Where your pleasure is there is your treasure: where your treasure there your heart; where your heart there your happiness
Happiness is not found at the end of the road it is experienced along the way. So take not for granted each moment of your life and you will find a reason to be happy each day
Life is short but a smile takes barely a second.so friendsSmile, it is the key that fits the lock of everybody’s heart.so with a powerful weapon you can even break ice with it.
When you’re chewing on life’s gristleDon’t grumble, give a whistleAnd this’ll help things turn out for the best…And…always look on the bright side of life…Always look on the light side of life.
Love like you’ll never get hurt
Sing like there’s nobody listening
Live like it’s heaven on earth
And speak from the heart to be heard